Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

S Pages 44-47 AMWAY shadow networking, Criminal Syndicalism and CASTLE CHURCH TRUST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S Pages 44-47 AMWAY shadow networking, Criminal Syndicalism and CASTLE CHURCH TRUST

Acceptance is reiterated but you can go back to the video Presenting Pragmatism.mp4 for a confirmation.

I attended the Rico TICE seminar event. I had been collecting all the books around Christianity Explored and it would seem that of all his admirers I was the only one handing them to him with a pen for his autograph. The reason Rico visited Colorado Springs was that the CX program there was by far the largest in the world.

But when there was an Amway conference in Las Vegas CX was nearly cancelled as over half of the table sponsors were absent. I am jaded about such MLM businesses I admit. I think my sole autograph requests got Rico thinking... Click image for larger version

Name:	Doc 9 Pragmatism_Page_88.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	392.0 KB
ID:	469

The Washington state evidence repository about Criminal Syndicalism - the Olympus Ordeal - is found in the attachments on H Pages 16-19 Rectification of Judiciary and Paul's Internship with Jesus. Click image for larger version

Name:	Doc 9 Pragmatism_Page_89.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	443.9 KB
ID:	468
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Doc 9 Pragmatism_Page_90.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	113.8 KB
ID:	467

Serious about Redemption and Trusts? Visit: www.lawfulmoneytrust.com
Working...
X