H Pages 16-19 Rectification of Judiciary and Paul's Internship with Jesus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H Pages 16-19 Rectification of Judiciary and Paul's Internship with Jesus

If you are a bible scholar and enjoy law, you will find this thread very rewarding. Jim sought my help with the ongoing castle guardianship when in mid-2014 deputy sheriffs and DoT confronted him about collecting rocks from the shoulder of the mountain highway. The theft accusation upset Jim and he started carrying a pistol which soon led to felony menacing charges. He was arrested upon a warrant signed by a "county judge" who had not published an oath of office at the county clerk and recorder.

This should be examined in terms of the Warranty Deed - "good and valuable consideration". I have purchased Bishop Castle fair and square and part of the paying Jim is staying in honor of promises made at the time of the deal, in agreement. So this honor is not just to be providing the Gospel of Pragmatism as a foundation for CASTLE CHURCH TRUST as the true church - 508(c)(1)(A) Mandatory Exception, but we also engaged together on a mission statement about rectifying the judiciary.

Paul spent the last five years of life developing the Roman Welfare State that we find today in Social Security. So from Washington state I processed what I like to call the Olympus Ordeal. Olympia is the capital of Washington state for one thing but Mount Olympus is the home of the Roman gods...

I have inserted the Rectification of Judiciary chapter here in a subsequent rendition of Pragmatism:

Rectification of Judiciary - Before the everliving God

It might take some time reading but the history and motivation for writing Pragmatism deserves clarity. This portion also describes how and why Pragmatism was put to writing too. In April of 2014 James Roland (Jim Bishop - CASTLEBUILDER) was harvesting rocks on the highway shoulder when some county officials confronted him about "stealing" rocks from the State of Colorado. Jim was alone but held his ground; as he described it, by telling the officers that they must prove he is profiting from the rocks to be stealing them. Using them at the Castle was therefore not stealing because anybody can visit the Castle on a donation basis, for free.

Being an eccentric artist Jim is also prone to episodic paranoia - and his rants against government are quite famous on YouTube. Jim contacted me and was hoping that together we could arrange for his long-time nemesis Fred JOBE, the local (Custer County) Sheriff, to be hung for treason.

I returned to my status of castle-guardian at Bishop Castle, as the only man or woman who is allowed to sleep inside the Castle Keep but was more making efforts to appease Jim's emotional unrest than to having the local Sheriff hung. I found that Jim had been painting a new signage campaign that included three-foot high lettering on the highway that also serves as the parking lot for Bishop Castle. Jim had two tires go flat on his Bobcat causing him to crash it into a wooden outhouse so he set the remains on fire, while he controlled the blaze with a garden hose. A woman was on her cell phone and Jim assumed she was reporting the contained fire. He went off on her verbally attracting Sheriff JOBE and deputies to fall upon Bishop Castle with a SWAT-style response team. The afternoon went over without charges but Jim became agitated and Phoebe, Jim's wife bought Jim a pistol and Jim began working at his castlebuilding armed.

Phoebe and I worked together to get Jim medical and mental health treatment.

Bessie Mae was Jim's companion dog during his trips up to the Castle and Jim had contracted for a very fancy tractor, compared to his Bobcat. So that is how I am suspecting it happened. Jim was inside the cab of his new tractor when Bessie Mae was stolen, probably by a little girl who fell in love with the friendly pup. Jim went berserk and was shooting off his pistol into the mote, hoping to scare people into returning Bessie Mae, to no avail. Instead Sheriff JOBE responded to 911 calls and tackled Jim, disarming him. That afternoon too, went by without charges as far as Jim knew however it looks from the papers like the clerk of court reconstructed the afternoon when county court "Judge" Peter MICHAELSON felt strongly that Jim should have to answer to charges - after the fact. This corrupted probable cause resulted in the clerk filing the charges a day prior to the alleged crime. That aside though, Peter MICHAELSON, a Westcliffe attorney had never signed or filed an oath of office prior to signing a warrant for Jim's arrest.

A couple weeks afterward Jim stopped to help a motorcyclist, which attracted a deputy sheriff too, and it was discovered that (this is probably when the "charges" were fabricated) Jim had an arrest warrant and Jim willingly went to jail. I instructed Jim how to utilize the constitutions and statutes to validate that the officers involved with his case were properly bonded. In Colorado county officials must have oaths available at the county clerk and recorder. District officials, including district attorneys must keep their oaths available at the Secretary of State. Additionally there is a statute, CRS 24-12-102 that requires all judicial officers must swear out their oaths before "the everliving God". In examining Pragmatism, especially the next section, this begins to describe clearly a distinction between Life and Debt - Debt, Death, Doubt and even Depth (sounding as admiralty) are linguistically the same word. Anyway for the reader to get the most out of reading this radical treatment of the Book of Mark, he or she should take a note.

We discovered that overall, the judicial officers in Custer County and the four-county combined justice system, the Eleventh Judicial District were consistently following the protocol for proper bonding through the Comptroller of the State Treasury. However, county court judge MICHAELSON had no oath of office and was acting as a private attorney in individual capacity when he signed the warrant against Jim.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Doc 9 Pragmatism_Page_60.jpg
Views:	57
Size:	431.0 KB
ID:	414

Name:	Doc 9 Pragmatism_Page_61.jpg
Views:	60
Size:	453.3 KB
ID:	416

Name:	Doc 9 Pragmatism_Page_62.jpg
Views:	103
Size:	415.9 KB
ID:	415
    Serious about Redemption and Trusts? Visit: www.lawfulmoneytrust.com

This legacy is absolutely riveting!

John William SUTHERS is in a position of priest for METRO Organization called corporation sole, as the new Mayor of the City of Colorado Springs. The infidelity of running the office of District Attorney here for the Fourth Judicial District has indeed served his priestcraft well. But as we launch this thread and exciting journey we should remember the position James Roland BISHOP accepted as trustee of the Resulting Trust is for POPE, as in Bishop of Rome. High positions within the municipal jurisdiction - METRO Organization - operate as "church or associations of churches" as in Corporation Sole/Mandatory Exception just like we find for CASTLE CHURCH - For the Redemption of the Office BISHOP. It is this municipal jurisdiction of the Levite priests that maintains the position of authority found at I Chronicles 6 "cities and their suburbs" that maintains recognizable authority for a higher order, MELCHIZEDEK like CASTLE CHURCH TRUST, where specialty becomes general.

We can trace the lucrative career of John William SUTHERS to his eight-year term as District Attorney ending in 1996, a few weeks early being I filed a Certificate of Fact into a prosecution about the Montana Freemen Standoff Comptroller Warrant I served on Ogden, Utah the same day...

Click Here to Read Return of Indictment.

From there though, we find SUTHERS' career went up to Canon City - Florence, Colorado which is a big high-security penitentiary and there he served a full term as Director of Corrections without much incident. After that he moved on to Attorney General for the State of Colorado, but fashioned an oath of office that was not only proper form, it even looks like a financial bond:

Name:	SUTHERS fungible fidelity bond 2011.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	120.6 KB
ID:	435

A factor to keep in mind is that Jim and I both imagine that his beautiful art would be much more than just a pretty building for families to play. And so it is happening much more quickly that I could ever hope for and I am saddened that Jim might not be on board emotionally. You should keep in mind that the Castle itself is located in Custer County and the district seat of the Eleventh Judicial District is Fremont County which is where Florence, Colorado is located. This is where the big prisons are and they house residents that would like to have their cases reviewed should they hear that instead of judges, they were convicted before and even confessed to administrative officers bonded by meager insurance policies at best - rather than judicial officers bonded by proper oaths of office backed by the Comptroller for the State Treasury.

Meanwhile here in El Paso County, Colorado Springs the former Sheriff resigned early for a little fanny-patting! Or maybe it was not even that bad! I am unclear what he did because all it took to make his career hell for him, was that people were gossiping about something or other that he might have done... And there you have it in the link above - that the new Mayor here, John William SUTHERS ran the office of District Attorney for eight years knowing his office was vacant.

Executing the Olympus Ordeal has been very satisfying:

Name:	Criminal Complaint PRUDEK HANES BARTELS 006.jpg
Views:	57
Size:	234.1 KB
ID:	436

Comment

Jim and I kicked off the recent Rectification of Judiciary by convening a jury of peers, who had proper oaths of office in place to convict the alleged county judge who had not filed any oath of office. This was effective to get the case dismissed but Jim's attorney played along with the slight of hand to convince Jim while he was weak fighting cancer that is now what the judge meant, even though it is what the judge said.

Having authored the abatement, based upon the fact that the alleged county judge had not published his oath of office it is easy to apply the dismissal to the criminal case, the last case cited before the dismissal. But you would have to be familiar with law and not in collusion with the bonding evasion described in the Olympus Ordeal attached below.

Name:	ORDER Dismissing Without Prejudice 1 25 152 short.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	142.6 KB
ID:	550

Here is the abatement as published on PACER. Doc 15 Abatement Notice of Appeal.pdf

Following and attached, is the Olympus Ordeal out of Olympia - but the federal courthouse is in nearby Tacoma. This process begins after exhausting all federal courts for remedy, and recusing all the federal judges for deviant oaths of office.

Comment

I am attaching the entire evidence repository in sequence filed. I am limited to five attachments per post.
        Paul's Internship with Jesus

As I spend more time in Bible Study I am growing more and more comfortable with my radical interpretation. My confidence that the first Gospel was Mark, and that Jesus, Paul, Peter and Mark wrote it together grows stronger.
        Attached Files

Comment

At Doc 6, refusing for cause the Order to Show Cause, this becomes a lot more interesting regarding the Cestui Que Vie trust of 1666 and my escheat. I authorize the Delegation of Authority to end the War.
          Attached Files

Comment

The Default from the USDC vacant judge leads to Notice of Lien!
            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
            X