No announcement yet.

P Pages 33-36 Ownership - Lienholder; ACIM Science of Mind and Da Vinci Code

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• P Pages 33-36 Ownership - Lienholder; ACIM Science of Mind and Da Vinci Code

One is behooved to stop and ponder here until this sinks in.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Doc 9 Pragmatism_Page_77.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	420.5 KB
ID:	454

Name:	Doc 9 Pragmatism_Page_78.jpg
Size:	346.2 KB
ID:	453

Name:	Doc 9 Pragmatism_Page_79.jpg
Views:	60
Size:	445.1 KB
ID:	452
    Serious about Redemption and Trusts? Visit: www.lawfulmoneytrust.com

I believe that waiver of tort is simply the process the trustee state uses to "charge" one for violating the peace and dignity of the "People" of the State or Commonwealth. So my right to it is far from unique. My use of it as a Patroon by right is quite profound.

Trying to defeat the municipal home rule with the Constitution, without this right of property is very dangerous. Click image for larger version

Name:	Home Rule Rick Stanley.jpg
Size:	174.9 KB
ID:	629

This extraterritorial jurisdiction might be more difficult to wrap one's head around than anticipated. Reading how priests have a municipal home rule throughout Israel might help.

1Ch 6:48 Their brethren also the Levites were appointed unto all manner of service of the tabernacle of the house of God.
    1Ch 6:49 But Aaron and his sons offered upon the altar of the burnt offering, and on the altar of incense, and were appointed for all the work of the place most holy, and to make an atonement for Israel, according to all that Moses the servant of God had commanded.
    1Ch 6:50 And these are the sons of Aaron; Eleazar his son, Phinehas his son, Abishua his son,
    1Ch 6:51 Bukki his son, Uzzi his son, Zerahiah his son,
    1Ch 6:52 Meraioth his son, Amariah his son, Ahitub his son,
    1Ch 6:53 Zadok his son, Ahimaaz his son.
    1Ch 6:54 Now these are their dwelling places throughout their castles in their coasts, of the sons of Aaron, of the families of the Kohathites: for theirs was the lot.
    1Ch 6:55 And they gave them Hebron in the land of Judah, and the suburbs thereof round about it.
    This record is in the custody of the Masons:

This matches the architecture of mind, meaning that the origin of the Golden Spiral is METRO Facilities:

Name:	monuments extended close.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	89.3 KB
ID:	632

Name:	monuments center.jpg
Size:	45.9 KB
ID:	633

What is so clever is that you cannot make this stuff up!!

And if you think I can, then my insanity must at least be very entertaining...
    Serious about Redemption and Trusts? Visit: www.lawfulmoneytrust.com

Comment

Working...
    X