N Pages 28-30 King Jesus the BRANCH Coronation by John the Baptist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• N Pages 28-30 King Jesus the BRANCH Coronation by John the Baptist

Comprehending the Pragmatic interpretation of Jesus the King of Israel "returning" as prescribed in the Prophecy of Zechariah is a good Key to have handy.

Yehoshua, Yeshua or Yeshu; Dr James PRICE.pdf Click image for larger version

Name:	Doc 9 Pragmatism_Page_72.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	372.6 KB
ID:	445
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Doc 9 Pragmatism_Page_73.jpg
Views:	105
Size:	455.7 KB
ID:	446

Regardless of the real history, Jews and Christians alike idealize King David and the Kingdom of Heaven is more reference to that time of Israel when justice prevailed. Mostly that King David ruled prior to the capture of Isreal by Nebuchadnezzar though, that is a prevalent point about Pragmatism. That the occupation suppressing Jerusalem in the days of Jesus was the Jewish TIRSHATHA - the Babylonian marshals on the Temple Mount.

Name:	David and Solomon cover.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	317.3 KB
ID:	615
    Serious about Redemption and Trusts? Visit: www.lawfulmoneytrust.com

According to this chart by Roger RUSK - The Other End of the World it is more accurate to say that Jesus was Idumean. However the chart is constructed out of scripture, rather than by the archaeological evidence.

Name:	Chosen Seed.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	125.7 KB
ID:	608

Name:	Chosen Seed - references.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	212.5 KB
ID:	609

So it might be best to take other authors into consideration.

Comment

I have several images regarding BRANCH and this CODE for King David: Click image for larger version

Name:	Branch - Daniel.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	128.4 KB
ID:	611

Name:	BRANCH encrypted Zac 3 8.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	124.0 KB
ID:	612

Name:	branch netzar.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	125.3 KB
ID:	613

Please allow me to encourage you to download the chapters from the Nazarene Gospel Restored, found in Chapter A and Chapter C. Additionally I have linked a paper about the name YEHOSHUAH for Jesus in the opening post above. This paper is published on the Internet by the Nazarene. I was drawn to study about that denomination around Colorado Springs. Before visiting I called and asked if they believed in the supernatural resurrection of Jesus; the receptionist refused to answer and as politely as possible, hung up the phone on me.

Name:	Nazarene spires.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	165.4 KB
ID:	618

Comment

Working...
      X