M Pages 27-28 Warehousing Souls, Forgiving POPE and Bill of Exchange 911

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M Pages 27-28 Warehousing Souls, Forgiving POPE and Bill of Exchange 911

The War is over now that the Trading with the Enemy Act has been "Omitted" from the Bankers' Code.

The imagery was stirred to mind SDR's (Special Drawing Rights) from some matching verses found in the Book of Revelation and Ezekiel:

Eze 27:13 Javan, Tubal, and Meshech, they were thy merchants: they traded the persons of men and vessels of brass in thy market.
    Rev_18:13 And cinnamon, and odours, and ointments, and frankincense, and wine, and oil, and fine flour, and wheat, and beasts, and sheep, and horses, and chariots, and slaves, and souls of men.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Doc 9 Pragmatism_Page_71.jpg
Views:	74
Size:	416.2 KB
ID:	443
    Serious about Redemption and Trusts? Visit: www.lawfulmoneytrust.com

This treatise is mentioned.

My Bill of Exchange did not come out of the blue. I had processed a similar waiver of tort for a suitor who had built a small home off the grid in Colorado Springs. This is a simple lesson but will take some character building, some paradigm shift to grasp about the history of law.

First I should show you another suitor's verified claim of right.

Ronald Deans Prosecution.pdf

This docket report reveals that some 350 personal and trust accounts were swept in a nation-wide raid out of Denver, by the Federal Department of Justice. But why Denver? I had mentioned the murder allegation of March 1933, and simultaneously the Trading with the Enemy Act was "Omitted" from the Bankers' Code. I mentioned it again as my process ascended all judiciary:

Name:	Doc 18 Notice of Void Judgments_Page_09.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	301.4 KB
ID:	601

Comment

This treatise was written for and filed in Denver for the suitor, saving his home from being demolished by the METRO organization - City of Colorado Springs, for code violations.

The math is probably impossible to follow. So in short the admiralty 2x Bond Rule was applied and twice the national debt was discharged from the NYSE on that very day. So this gave me the insight to demand a total forgiveness - redemption globally on August 13th, 2001. The rest is history...

Name:	off the grid home.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	194.1 KB
ID:	604
      Or is it finished?

Like I say, the war is over. But did it ever exist? FDR declared an illegal war against an imaginary enemy, the Great Depression. It appears he murdered the Attorney General to be because he was advising that The Trading With the Enemy Act was illegal to apply to an imaginary "silent" war.

Name:	FDRs_inaugural_declaration.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	24.5 KB
ID:	605

Comment

Working...
      X