C Pages 7-10 The Key, Jesus the King by KELLER and Faith Mentality

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C Pages 7-10 The Key, Jesus the King by KELLER and Faith Mentality

In several places the New Covenant explains that Jesus never spoke outside the small group of Apostles in plain language.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Doc 9 Pragmatism_Page_51.jpg Views:	2 Size:	455.4 KB ID:	431

I have attached the pdf file "Star of Magi" showing that the Star of Bethlehem was September of 3 BCE when Jesus was born. This was conjunction of Saturn and Regulus because of retrograde motion. Saturn and Earth are both moving in orbit so at times the other planets move against the movement of the stars. The 'stars moving backward in the sky' fifteen months later was Venus in retrograde motion.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Doc 9 Pragmatism_Page_52.jpg Views:	3 Size:	433.5 KB ID:	430

Click image for larger version  Name:	Doc 9 Pragmatism_Page_53.jpg Views:	2 Size:	399.7 KB ID:	429

On Faith Mentality; I enjoy the lack of legal liability for the Gospel of Pragmatism because you read it here for free, like people enjoy Bishop Castle forever on a donation only basis. This means that I can learn and adjust my personal belief set as I please.

At the moment, I believe that Paul was asserting one should build the right-brain hemisphere, to balance with the left. That is to say parallel processing functions of intuition and emotion should accompany the linear and logical ego functions that are trapped experiencing time. The commercial priestcraft has taken advantage of Paul's balancing to express more of an abandonment of the worldly attachments which in my mind is an imbalance.

So it follows that when reading even narrative that one might get a better understanding of the Bible Story by considering that you are always reading parables, or allegorical metaphors.

Furthermore the Hebrew Bible - or what Christians call the Old Covenant is riddled with obvious metaphors.

This thread is a good place to examine these parables and their purpose in God's Word.

I enjoy memorizing the infrastructure in a system of FIVE. Notice that the commonality between spirit, body and mind is emotion.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	remember this TRUTH.jpg Views:	1 Size:	320.7 KB ID:	432
    Serious about Redemption and Trusts? Visit: www.lawfulmoneytrust.com

I really enjoyed the time Jim and I spent around the Gatehouse while I wrote the drafts of Pragmatism:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Martin Luther of the 21st Century tall.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	264.4 KB
ID:	514

Click image for larger version

Name:	Pragmatism Notes Gatehouse.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	409.2 KB
ID:	515

Here isThe Worthless Shepherd Prophecy of Zechariah and The Coronation of Jesus from The Nazarene Gospel Restored is attached.
    Serious about Redemption and Trusts? Visit: www.lawfulmoneytrust.com

Comment

Working...
    X