Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

J Pages 20-22; Jesus' Biological Father, Adopting Jesus Bastard and Dimethyltryptamine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• J Pages 20-22; Jesus' Biological Father, Adopting Jesus Bastard and Dimethyltryptamine

Hollywood has made some revealing productions about adopting the bastard; especially in Kingdom of Heaven with Liam NEESON.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Doc 9 Pragmatism_Page_64.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	404.3 KB
ID:	423

[ATTACH]n572[/ATTACH]

Name:	Doc 9 Pragmatism_Page_65.jpg
Views:	71
Size:	439.1 KB
ID:	422

Serious about Redemption and Trusts? Visit: www.lawfulmoneytrust.com

This is basically the reason why I warn the reader to be emotionally ready for Pragmatism. Exploring deeply dissolves some of the basic belief sets that form Western Judeo-Christianity. My research indicts Bill THETFORD, co-author (Translator from Helen SCHUCMAN's shorthand) of A Course in Miracles (ACIM) for dosing Helen with LSD, and thus inducing hallucinosis and imagination disorder (displacement hysteria) where a consistent thought manifestation spoke to Helen in a "Voice" identifying itself as Jesus CHRIST.

Imagine first that the community grain silo on a small island two-thousand years ago has been infected by rye ergot, naturally forming LSD. John the Revelator, who wrote the Book of Revelation might well have been one of the few literate men on the Island of Patmos tripping his socks off. Pragmatism compares the writings through the Old Covenant evaluations of similar prophecy as I read DMT - And the Soul of Prophecy by Dr Rick STRASSMAN. It becomes easy to draw the conclusion how John on Patmos either had a pineal gland problem, or how a small island community would be reluctant to destroy their grain supply just because it was making the residents giggle at giant bunnies.

There are many Hollywood movies reflecting Cold War psyops (psychological operations) and the formation of psychologically conditioned soldiers called "Manchurian Candidates" - after the famous Hollywood movie. Conspiracy Theory by and starring Mel GIBSON stands out along with Men Who Stare at Goats starring George CLOONEY for actually citing MK-ULTRA surreptitiously dosing people with LSD. Careful inquiry about MK-ULTRA from the National Security Archives revealed to me how Bill THETFORD was the Chief of Subproject 130 of MK-ULTRA which relied heavily on sponsorship from Subproject 77.

On Page 66 of A Journey Without Distance by Robert SKUTCH, we find how "John" was invited into translation duties and copied the original text of ACIM. This figure as "John" would be none other than John WHITTINGER who worked with Bill in MK-ULTRA starting in 1951. Ken WAPNICK, who made millions of dollars off commentaries and lectures as the leading expert about A Course in Miracles must be mentioned albeit MK-ULTRA was not declassified until near Ken's fleshy end. According to Pragmatism in general this defines WAPNICKISM as a religion, - commercial priestcraft.

The reason for the emotional preparation before hearing about this aspect of Pragmatism is that many people hold emotional baggage about hallucinogenic drugs being involved with ACIM. Especially the many thousands of ACIM followers who seek peace and joy through reading and studying ACIM together. Interestingly a fundamental tenet of ACIM itself is forgiveness and utilizing forgiveness to nullify the effects of making such judgments. Also, I notice that a large portion of ACIM students are very fond of Ken WAPNICK and his commentaries. Adapting the truth about psychotomimetic drugs being key has brought me great peace, that I find is very rare among the ACIM students.

Comment

Quickening in genome this holds a special meaning to me; that I have "adopted" the State of Colorado as 'resulting trustee' by escheat.

On the third rejection letter, with my $20M lien, the Secretary of State started getting pretty serious about enforcing the affiliation.

Name:	Rejection Instruction.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	85.2 KB
ID:	574

Once it was clear who I am and what I am doing:

Name:	$20M lien.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	130.9 KB
ID:	575

Comment

I am not suggesting that you should go hurt yourself, but if you do, it behooves us not to allow the hospital staff to take advantage of conditioning...

Name:	CAT Scan three stones.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	84.3 KB
ID:	578

The emotional generation comes from the amygdala - both right and left. There is only one woman in the whole world and her name is Mary MAGDALENE.

And I am talking about the Wisdom of Solomon - copulins:

Name:	copulin MAGDALINE Eve Serpent Apple Oil.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	226.2 KB
ID:	579

Name:	#9 Bask copulins.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	441.2 KB
ID:	580
        Attached Files