No announcement yet.

I Pages 19-20 Paul's Propaganda War, French Bloodline and Lost Tomb of Jesus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Pages 19-20 Paul's Propaganda War, French Bloodline and Lost Tomb of Jesus

I believe that Adolph HITLER likely read these (attached pdf) articles as a budding politician.

Here is my mention of the objective to produce this bibliography. The articles have been compiled and I memorized the poem New York too. It carries a special chord when I recite it to my Jewish friends. It appeals to the sense of hearing when spoken out loud, but also to a pride in claim to the Five Boroughs.

Commissary to the Gentiles A Case Against the Jews.pdf
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Doc 9 Pragmatism_Page_63.jpg
Views:	86
Size:	451.8 KB
ID:	420

Serious about Redemption and Trusts? Visit: www.lawfulmoneytrust.com

An interesting note on the quickening of genome is that my Grandpa Van (father's side) left me my Moffat rendition of the Bible I found so useful for interpreting Christianity Explored, and the Book of Mark. But he was ostracized by his Cincinnati church for his research showing that the Magi visited Jesus when he was fifteen months old. I recall this because when I was about ten my father told me, or the family around dinner, that grandpa was studying at the university library and got up to use the bathroom, returning to find his work was stolen.

Comment

Originally posted by David Meerrill View Post
      An interesting note on the quickening of genome is that my Grandpa Van (father's side) left me my Moffat rendition of the Bible I found so useful for interpreting Christianity Explored, bingoviews.com Book of Mark. But he was ostracized by his Cincinnati church for his research showing that the Magi visited Jesus when he was fifteen months old. I recall this because when I was about ten my father told me, or the family around dinner, that grandpa was studying at the university library and got up to use the bathroom, returning to find his work was stolen.
      I wonder who stole it!
      Last edited by ChaunceyK; 06-26-2018, 07:51 AM.

Comment

That is a very thought-provoking question.

I was a child but overheard my father on a long distance phone call discussing his father's research. It was only a few sentences about the theory Jesus and Mary were married. That may have been enough at that time. James CAMERON produced some better documentary.

But your question here stirs genome, the idea that beyond time and space my Grandpa's heritage - the Charter being "perpetual inheritance" cannot be and was not taken away. The papers he had gathered were stolen, yes. But there is an activation of the actual DNA in his son Philip Jansen marrying Louanne CLARK, a descendant of Christopher WREN.

WREN family taking sail to the New World became RENSELLAER who are the Albany Patroons and namesake of the Wall for Wall Street on Manhattan Island. More peculiar is how this fits the Bill of Exchange with the Five Cube Sum Number Locks.

Click image for larger version

Name:	August 13 Patent 1630.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	438.1 KB
ID:	694

What catches my attention is how that was 370 years to the day, for the September 11 Bill of Exchange judgment deadline.

Thank you for writing!

Comment

Working...
        X