D Pages 10-13 Incidents of Necromancy, Passages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D Pages 10-13 Incidents of Necromancy, Passages

Finding a proclaimed Christian leader skirting around the obvious interpretation, in order to protect commercial priestcraft was a very exciting Find. This is why it is presented so early in the reading of the Gospel of Pragmatism. Click image for larger version

Name:	Doc 9 Pragmatism_Page_53.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	399.7 KB
ID:	402

Then we move into the more obvious incidents of God allegedly defiling the nature of law. Later we find my Major Premise aside from defusing the weaponizing of Christianity - that Man's true nature is unity with God. Therefore the entire universe, as a platform that allows for Separation (the illusion of sin) is a supernatural event. Compounding supernatural things, one time events of the extraordinary and miraculous is simply a distortion of the Godhead - an anthropomorphism to create God in our emotional image.

The substitution of RUACH for NESHEMAH (NESHMAT CHAIM) for the Breath of Life that God breathed into Adam is elaborated upon in the footnote at the bottom of Page 33.
    . Click image for larger version

Name:	Doc 9 Pragmatism_Page_54.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	445.5 KB
ID:	403

I like how well this fits - that Thomas being a twin, would be motivated to investigate Jesus' wounds. Click image for larger version

Name:	Doc 9 Pragmatism_Page_55.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	426.2 KB
ID:	404

Lately I ponder the possibility that LSD itself is not a primary hallucinogen. What LSD might do is cause the pineal gland to secrete DMT? I certainly appreciate my short but revealing discussions with Dr. Rick STRASSMAN about this. Darren ARONOFSKY has played a role too:

The Fountain in short.mp4
    Attached Files
    Serious about Redemption and Trusts? Visit: www.lawfulmoneytrust.com

The subject matter ends on this page.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Doc 9 Pragmatism_Page_56.jpg
Views:	83
Size:	405.0 KB
ID:	406
    Serious about Redemption and Trusts? Visit: www.lawfulmoneytrust.com

Comment

Working...