B Pages 2-7 Introduction and Demonstrations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B Pages 2-7 Introduction and Demonstrations

Of course the latest demonstration is that the "War" has ended in American macroeconomics. Bringing forth the murder and illegal application of the Trading with the Enemy Act (TWEA) in 1933, publishing it on PACER and then finding it "Omitted". I am presenting the Gospel of Pragmatism as it is published on PACER and closely the rendition presented to Jim in late 2014 like in the video.
    . Click image for larger version

Name:	Doc 9 Pragmatism_Page_45.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	379.5 KB
ID:	481

I still wish I had recorded that broadcast of George W. describing his prayer encounter.

As we start the Torah in a Messianic Synagogue I am finding that the congregants are still denying that Abraham and Sarah were half-siblings.It may not be accurate that Isaac was pubescent when Abraham was heeding the drive to terminate him. But just the same, the anthropomorphism to project such insecurities on God as to need such an act to confirm Abraham's faith becomes even more absurd the more I study.

Dr. Rick STRASSMAN has been invaluable even though I only have a couple comments from short conversations. His work expressed in the two books confirms that phsychotomimetic drug induced displacement hysteria is at the heart of Rapture eschatology too. The Isle of Patmos had a rye ergot infection in the grain supply, I am convinced. Another thing on my mind lately is that the complexity of a lysergic acid diethylemide molecule might mean that it is not a direct hallucinogen but rather it causes the excessive secretion of DMT.

Name:	Doc 9 Pragmatism_Page_46.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	483.8 KB
ID:	482

Here are some links to buy the DMT books:

https://www.amazon.com/DMT-Molecule-.../dp/0892819278
    https://www.amazon.com/DMT-Soul-Prop...FGEYCJ936QRMHD

I believe that this is the far more common rendition of A Course in Miracles, with paragraph and sentence numbers. Because of the origins in hallucinosis I prefer discussing ACIM in groups:

https://www.amazon.com/Course-Miracl...in+miracles%27

I have since learned that "John" was John GITTINGER, not Kenneth WAPNICK. This is quite fascinating validation too, how important a role ACIM played in developing profiling as we know it today. These two pioneers are scarcely associated with ACIM but they played important roles in ego mapping and also in Personality Assessment Systems. After over five years of studying ACIM for three hours a week I see clearly how Bill's and John's dosing Helen with LSD was a productive scientific experiment, all judgment aside.

In 1951, Bill began to work with John Gittinger to develop the Personality Assessment System (or PAS). In 1958, Helen joined him under a grant at Columbia College School of Physicians and Surgeons. Unlike the Myers-Briggs questionnaire (MBTI), first published eight years earlier in 1943, the PAS aimed at understanding a deeply personal drama: the process by which every human being makes his or her own sense of self: a personality. Gittinger and his staff reviewed all known concepts and methods to identify and measure subtle childhood choices and decisions. Gradually they began to categorize personality types along three different dimensions: intellectual, procedural, and social-interpersonal. More exciting was their discovery that each life cycle goes through three different developmental stages: the “Primitive” phase from birth to about 6 years of age; the “Basic” phase from 6 to 12; and the “Contact” phase between 13 to 21. After that age, the PAS proposed, a person’s greatest work of art, their deep, hard-won sense of identity, would not usually undergo further changes. By 1962, the PAS had matured to a level of descriptive and predictive power that far exceeded anything ever imagined by John Gittinger, not to mention Freud or Jung.

In a word then, Bill and Helen helped Gittinger craft a tool for measuring key attributes of the ego-self. How ironic! And yet how perfect for paving the way for the Course and its teachings! How did that happen?

In the spring of 1965, disgusted with the competitive environment of the College of Physicians and Surgeons, Bill turned to Helen, his research associate, and said with passion, “There must be another way.” To his surprise, she responded, “I will join you to find it.”

Further into that article:

In 1951, only four years after Murphy’s somewhat rueful call for a “sharpness of definition of the individual,” Dr. William Thetford began to work with John Gittinger to help design the PAS. In 1958 Helen joined Bill. They were both funded by a grant from Psychological Assessments Associates at Columbia University.

In 1959, Dr. Marshall “Mike” Heyman wrote a three-page explanation of the whole PAS system. He described each of eight alternative “Primitive” PAS profiles (age 0-6) and the processes of both compensation and modification by which we experiment with “Basic” (6-12) and “Contact” (13 to 18-21) stages of personality development. By 1999, the highly classified system had won four decades of wide praise from use in the federal government. Heyman wrote:

The PAS is a theory of personality which is based upon the belief that at birth, everyone has inherent predispositions toward certain kinds of intellectual, procedural and social-interpersonal styles. It is a development theory which assumes that these predispositions will be shaped through interaction with the environment. The PAS uses observable behavior and/or psychological test data in the assessment process. Its primary value lies in the fact that it [can readily be used] as a tool for the prediction of behavior.”

“The PAS proposes that personality develops simultaneously in three dimensions: an intellectual dimension, a procedural dimension and a social-interpersonal dimension.
    You find my commentary in Pragmatism actually takes ego development back to conception, not birth. This got me into no little trouble in a class for becoming a Licensed Practitioner for Science of Mind. Speaking of full female orgasm being an essential part of forming the initial foundation for a well-rounded ego.
    , Click image for larger version

Name:	Doc 9 Pragmatism_Page_47.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	442.2 KB
ID:	484

Look below, in subsequent posts in this thread for me to develop bibliographic explanation of these specific Demonstrations.

I regret my collateral alignment of John GITTINGER with John the Baptist. Something still fits about it though. The Kings of Israel seemed to have a channel and John the Baptist had some kind of tie with the Temple Incense QETORET. Zachariah as High Priest, John's father went mute after spending time in the smoke-filled Holy of Holies on Yom Kippur (Day of Judgment), while he saw a divine vision. Without putting any explanation to pen I was connecting these two John's with each other as an incident of hallucinosis. Another word for channeling is Displacement Hysteria, a serious imagination disorder.

Name:	Doc 9 Pragmatism_Page_48.jpg
Size:	433.0 KB
ID:	483

Roger RUSK wrote a book - The Other End of the World. Purely historicism, and this opened my eyes to the fallacy of futurism. RUSK describes Daniel's Cycle in astronomy around 2,520 years.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Daniel's calendar 1.jpg
Size:	75.1 KB
ID:	487

The discovery of psychotomimetic drug dosing within both the Book of Revelation, the High Priest Zachariah, John the Baptist's father and A Course in Miracles is quite key to comprehending the nature of things.
    Serious about Redemption and Trusts? Visit: www.lawfulmoneytrust.com

I am about through stressing the importance of accessing the higher or CHRIST Mind by LSD and DMT unawares in understanding the Gospel of Pragmatism. The next Page addresses understanding Jesus' admonishment that he only spoke "plain text" to his inner apocalyptic mystery cult of twelve apostles as "The Key". In other words albeit there may be great history and insight into the geopolitical and cultural facets of Israel we should understand that the entire Bible is rich in allegorical metaphor.

Name:	image_152.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	465.6 KB
ID:	396

Name:	image_153.jpg
Views:	77
Size:	411.9 KB
ID:	395

Arguing jurisdiction upon name and misnomer is a futile endeavor. However it certainly makes for clarity within your records so not to fall into social conditioning and the Special Drawing Rights SDR system of chattel. So there is a simple perspective - that my name is David Merrill and I do business as David Merrill VAN PELT. But to the world - from the world's perspective my "name" is David Merrill Van Pelt spelled DAVID MERRILL VAN PELT and i do business as David Merrill.

Name:	One in the Same.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	137.9 KB
ID:	507

The Key is in the Redemption. Without redemption I would be overcome by debt, death and doubt.

Comment

I have shown you the timeline marrying the national debt, American history with the land grant from the (Hebrew) Cherokee/Iroquois and such with Zionism by Jubilee and the State of Israel. Some other numerical qualities apply to the next Demonstration on the list, that might be a good segue if not a source of confusion. I should introduce you to the Five Cube Sum Number Locks as Key to sifting primes, I will call it for now. These numbers are 1, 153, 370, 371 and 407. I am focusing on 371:

Name:	August 13 Patent 1630.jpg
Size:	283.1 KB
ID:	496

This claim on my mother's side is to the Five Boroughs and Albany, the capital of NY. The 371 years marks to the day when the Bill of Exchange was perfected (attached).

After 30 days the New York Stock Exchange was shut down for three days, a Bankers' Holiday under the Trading with the Enemy Act according to (now "Omitted" from the Bankers' Code) Title 12 USC 95a and 95b. The original Bill of Exchange is the first one on the Return of Service, that went to the Chairman of the NYSE Richard GRASSO. It may not be clear yet, but I will be connecting a lot more dots as we go; 371 is one unit of measure from the 370 Lock. This introduces "toggle" or switching in one dimension - On and Off. From there we graduate into two dimensions - dither, like an automatic camera focus, or better to focus a laser on the surface of a CD or DVD while it spins. This introduces that dithering might be done in three dimensions or what I am coining "flutter". From fluttering a numerical system I propose prime number addends may be quickly sifted producing a CODEBREAKER called fast RSA Factoring Algorithm.

Jesus in the scripture introduces the first Cube Sum Number Lock as the right brain, or right side of the boat - where we get bountiful prosperity in 153 large fishes that did not break the net. John 21:11. I apologize that this Demonstration is so mathematical:

Name:	153 rsa fishes Greek.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	122.8 KB
ID:	498

Name:	John 21 11 153 fishes.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	59.7 KB
ID:	499

Comment

This all connects up, for me anyway that the Bill of Exchange perfected on September 11, 2001 was a transaction of everything debt can buy, to me the owner collecting on escheat. Believe it or not, all I can do is show you how it works on paper. The point being that heritage and destiny met coherently for Jim and I, including Phoebe in early February of 2015 as they Acknowledged: Click image for larger version

Name:	Heritage Acknowledgement.jpg
Size:	291.3 KB
ID:	502

In a nutshell the Bill of Exchange has been executed by law and utilized for Refusal for Cause on the Basel I and Basel II accords so as not to be subject to UN and Fed regulation. The timing corresponds with the invasion of Canaan (Jericho) coming down 3,500 years ago, so to make this year 2016 the Seventieth Jubilee. Now match this up with the War being over - Peace. The Bill of Exchange was executed 371 years after the Patent forming the Five Boroughs - New York City, where I have Patroon heritage on both sides of my family. That was in 2001 and would correspond to a seven-year Release like Deuteronomy 15:1-3.

Deu 15:1 At the end of every seven years thou shalt make a release.
        Deu 15:2 And this is the manner of the release: Every creditor that lendeth ought unto his neighbour shall release it; he shall not exact it of his neighbour, or of his brother; because it is called the LORD'S release.
        Deu 15:3 Of a foreigner thou mayest exact it again: but that which is thine with thy brother thine hand shall release;
        Deu 15:4 Save when there shall be no poor among you; for the LORD shall greatly bless thee in the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee for an inheritance to possess it:
        After fourteen years, and following year 153 of the War (1861-2014) was 2015 which is the forty-ninth year of the last Jubilee cycle (50 years). After seven Release year cycles a year of fallow is prepared for by the Bible's rules for Israel. That was this year - 2016. And so the reader may be better prepared to both understand the process that ensued from the Bill of Exchange and Jim's and my heritage - in light of our plans for Bishop Castle; as well as why the service of process went first to the Triumvirate, then to China and Israel for the Notice of Lien.

Comment

The last Demonstration in the Introduction might help for aiding the reader to get an inkling about the above demonstrations. Here is the State Court Prayer as I called it, a case summary for an early suitor described in the Gospel of Pragmatism.

[ATTACH]n504[/ATTACH]

By the timing, the reader might grasp how this demonstration gave me confidence to execute the Bill of Exchange eight months later. What I want to show you all is that there is no "junk" DNA, it all means something. Only to the linear left brain is there any degree of prioritizing importance to any active or inactive code in the string...

Name:	11.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	55.6 KB
ID:	505

Name:	15.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	54.6 KB
ID:	506

Comment