A Page 1 - Preface

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Page 1 - Preface

This Declares the objective, now in place successfully - to end war. The Trading with the Enemy Act has been recently "Omitted" from the Bankers' Code by and through the Olympus Ordeal, as I call it. That is to say, I exposed evidence of murder by FDR within his administration, indicating strongly that the Trading with the Enemy Act was applied to central banking illegally.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image_143.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	299.3 KB
ID:	381

The Preface addresses the crux of the radical element in this interpretation. The Nazarene Gospel Restored by Robert GRAVES and Joshua PODRO treats the Prophecy of Zechariah to be something that Jesus believed with all his heart. But his adopted father Joseph lost faith, or never had it, that Jesus would be resurrected in a supernatural event and so petitioned Pilate to stage his death, and put him in the family tomb to recover.
    Serious about Redemption and Trusts? Visit: www.lawfulmoneytrust.com

l have attached the rendition of Zechariah's Prophecy coined the "Worthless Shepherd" which depicts the entire mysticism of a dual Messiah - Messiah ben Joseph, and Messiah ben David. This is simply arranging King James Version verses so to better understand in the Western mind how Jesus may have been thinking, that his life had already fulfilled all the prophecies in the writings of Israel about the Messiah except for the death and resurrection of the King.

Being early on, in hope of keeping the reader's attention Jesus' biological father was Archelaus HEROD, one of three sons of Herod the GREAT. Archelaus was the only son willed King. The other two sons Antipas and Philip were both Tetrarchs while Archelaus lived, even living in exile beyond the Jordan. - With the King's prophet John, a mountain man as evidence.
    Attached Files

Comment

I have many chapters from the Nazarene Gospel (Restored) scanned here for support of my belief set.

The function of guilt being to redact love into currency is key throughout this study. Therefore "Services" at CASTLE CHURCH are to reflect occasionally on how guilt is assisting or degrading your quality of life.
      Attached Files

Comment

Reading through the text presented I am compelled to cite the Book of Mark first and foremost. This being the first dissection of the Gospel of Pragmatism I should tell you about the Holy Spirit, or higher self if you prefer. There is a wonderful medium of communication into infinite eternity awaiting a simple invitation. On this thought, I will not crack A Course in Miracles without a study group, but this is primarily because there are study groups available. While Kingdombuilders is a megachurch setting filled with white hair elders, Norm at CSLCS, or Science of Mind was quite helpful at rounding my experience between Judaism, Catholicism and Protestantism.

With the Services of CASTLE CHURCH TRUST being that you meditate on guilt, and how it serves you, and the Collection Plate being that you go buy something nice for your worst enemy Bishop Castle is by and large fantastic art.

Comment

Working...
        X