X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• View the Video Please

David;
    Thank you. At the moment, I don't have the time to dive deep into that subject matter, but the jist of Pragmatism is pertinent to this particular moment for me. It serves to assist in a series of minor mental tweaks I am currently receiving. Your service is blessed.

Kindly forgive me if I don't always listen to all your council, but I would find my self overwhelmed if I allowed all who offer council to flood My mind with Theirs. None the less, I appreciate and love you.
    Magnanimously,
    Suitor on the brain trust.

I speak truthfully that the War is over. After 153 years (from 1861 to 2014-2016 including the Seventieth Jubilee) the Trading with the Enemy Act has been removed from the Bankers' Code. The war began formally on April 15th, 1861.

NOTE: To view the Gospel of Pragmatism in the document's proper order click the Pragmatism Category above then select Filter and check boxes Title and Ascending. That will show the chapters in proper sequence since I prefixed them with letters of the alphabet. This way of arranging the Topics will keep updating the latest posts easy for me, while giving the reader a means of reading the entire Gospel of Pragmatism from beginning to end. My objective in arranging things like this is that I add citations and commentary so that people understand why Jim and I knew that CASTLE CHURCH TRUST could end war, by defusing weaponized Judeo-Christianity.

Here is the Gospel of Pragmatism in Case 15 053 Colo USDC.pdf as published on PACER. In this section of the forums I will display a page or two as opening post and elaborate on the subject matter. Click image for larger version

Name:	Jim on a survey quote.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	408.3 KB
ID:	378

Please download the video to your disk.

This Topic will help explain.

In the original Gospel of Pragmatism I intended to cite my reasons for believing in the doctrine. So I will go through the short chapters and explain how I came to believe in this radical interpretation of the Book of Mark, as well as show quotes and citations to back up my belief system.
    Serious about Redemption and Trusts? Visit: www.lawfulmoneytrust.com

Additionally, there is rumor of a law suit affecting CASTLE CHURCH TRUST. The trust and/or trustee was never served any process. Therefore over the following year I developed a prosecution that traversed the entire federal judiciary too, exposing how the "judicial" officers are dodging bonding requirements with deviant oaths of office.

The two handwritten cases are evidence repositories for CASTLE CHURCH TRUST and Louanne Clark VAN PELT living Trust.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Notice of Void Judgments Published Proof Custer El Paso C&R_Page_1.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	452.2 KB
ID:	664

At first the Tenth Circuit Executive was evading publishing my Complaint. Since he (David TIGHE) went silent, what you have above is Default, after 21 days with no response to the complaint. When I published the Default though, the USDC allowed the Complaint to be published on PACER. I have the marked summary for download below, including the unpublished Attachments.

Jim has always been of a volatile temperament and so we formed these things with unlimited productivity and unbridled imagination - like Bishop Castle itself. Then Jim was under such stress as to contract Merkel Cell Carcinoma and be put on psychotropic pharmaceuticals that altered his perceptions greatly. Therefore the irrevocable trust continues to grant the wishes of the Settlors and especially the Will of James Roland - Castlebuilder. - That the Castle will remain private property, open for people to enjoy for free on a donation-only basis, forever.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Morning Sun on Castle Church.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	282.5 KB
ID:	492
    Attached Files

Comment

Here is the Notice of Void Judgment as published and marked by both county clerks and recorders. As of January 11, 2017. Click image for larger version

Name:	Notice of Void Judgments both EPCO and Custer.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	297.1 KB
ID:	670

Comment

Working...
      X