Refusal for Cause on DRYEP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Refusal for Cause on DRYEP

I pronounce DRYEP like Dry Up. But then it is my acronym for Dollar, Renmenbi, Yen, Euro and Pound.

Click image for larger version

Name:	DRYEP SDR IMF 2016 1 (1).jpg
Views:	35
Size:	312.2 KB
ID:	179

Name:	DRYEP SDR IMF 2016 2.jpg
Views:	35
Size:	334.3 KB
ID:	182

Name:	DRYEP SDR IMF 2016 3.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	139.8 KB
ID:	181
    Attached Files
    Serious about Redemption and Trusts? Visit: www.lawfulmoneytrust.com

It is indeed likely that the depreciation of the dollar that accompanied U.S. asset purchases and forward guidance reduced foreign net exports and thus weighed on foreign GDP through the exchange rate channel.

I was just reading the latest speech about GDP effecting global economy. It would seem that Vice Chairman FISCHER dances about the term SDR lately.

Comment

I made some efforts to get the Complaint published to no avail. After 21 days I defaulted the Tenth Circuit Executive David TIGHE and put the five pages of text - the actual complaint at the end, after some refusals for cause from the METRO PAS - Public Administration Services. I watched as the Notice of Void Judgment(s) was delivered and then grabbed the published docs before anybody knew what had gone down.

I have summarized the Notice and Complaint here as the Refusals for Cause are on the private living Trust. But all that means is you will have to get registered on PACER if you want to get into my family stuff.
      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
      X