Prosecuting the 2003 Trust Theft - USA v. Certain Bank Accounts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prosecuting the 2003 Trust Theft - USA v. Certain Bank Accounts

This case is SEALED. However in recovering Ronald Dean's life savings (see the attached file), I was able to get my hands on this Warrant, even though people were hitting the ceiling at the Denver DoJ because it was faxed, as indicated.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Doc 26 Warrant 03 403_Page_1.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	275.3 KB
ID:	139

Name:	Doc 26 Warrant 03 403_Page_2.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	171.8 KB
ID:	137 [ATTACH]n138[/ATTACH]
    Serious about Redemption and Trusts? Visit: www.lawfulmoneytrust.com

P.S. The warrant is now published in the Castle Church Trust evidence repository as indicated by the PACER markings. You might view the entire Miscellaneous Case File by becoming a student at www.lawfulmoneytrust.com where I will spend time developing edifying discussion about this major attack on trust law. The publication of this Warrant is a true whistle-blow as John William SUTHERS is now the Mayor of Colorado Springs, Colorado. He dissolved the STATE OF COLORADO CAPITAL FINANCE CORPORATION shortly after I perfected a $20M lien against it in 2009:

Name:	$20M lien.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	130.9 KB
ID:	141

Name:	Purposes Capital Finance Corporation.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	58.8 KB
ID:	142

Appertaining to the 2003 theft and assault on trust law, it might be interesting to ponder the distinctions between private and public being tread upon:

Name:	SoCCFC dissolved in 2010.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	165.6 KB
ID:	143

Does it look obvious that the STATE OF COLORADO CAPITAL FINANCE CORPORATION is a public instrumentality under the public State Attorney General? When a lien was perfected though, it was dissolved like a privately chartered corporation! By being evasive of the $20M obligation to settle then AG, now Mayor, John William SUTHERS is being exposed in the Notice of Lien and Jubilee for his collusion in the multi-million dollar theft.

Certificates of Service:

Notice of Lien
    Notice of Jubilee

Serious about Redemption and Trusts? Visit: www.lawfulmoneytrust.com

Comment

Does it look obvious that the STATE OF COLORADO CAPITAL FINANCE CORPORATION is a public instrumentality under the public State Attorney General? When a lien was perfected though, it was dissolved like a privately chartered corporation! By being evasive of the $20M obligation to settle then AG, now Mayor,

Comment

Working...
      X