The Objective of Deviant Oaths

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Objective of Deviant Oaths

This was really a big deal with Jim and me. Some times I wonder if I would have ever spotted the objective of deviant oaths, to nullify bonding and leave the illusion of judicial and sovereign immunity, had I never become party in interest to the Constitution. What I mean is that by signing the Declaration of Independence I have quite literally posted a bond - my Life, Estate and Sacred Honor, just as my predecessors did. But this is only fresh on my mind because a new suitor had located the signature of approbation process in the organic laws, some time back.

Look at the bottom footnote on the left side:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Approbation Footnote USC.JPG
Views:	34
Size:	463.3 KB
ID:	157
    Serious about Redemption and Trusts? Visit: www.lawfulmoneytrust.com

It might be of interest, connecting the oaths to uphold the Constitution with the authority expressed in my recent process.

Barron v. Mayor & City Council of Baltimore 32 U.S. (7 Pet.) 243

The Constitution was ordained and established by the people of the United States for themselves, for their own government, and not for the government of individual States. Each State established a constitution for itself, and in that constitution provided such limitations and restrictions on the powers of its particular government as its judgment dictated. The people of the United States framed such a government for the United States as they supposed best adapted to their situation, and best calculated to promote their interests. The powers they conferred on this government were to be exercised by itself, and the limitations on power, if expressed in general terms, are naturally and necessarily applicable to the government created by the instrument. They are limitations of power granted in the instrument itself, not of distinct governments framed by different persons and for different purposes.

Comment

Ultimately the USDC clerk of court has made this all come clean. The top image is for CASTLE CHURCH TRUST and the lower image is for the living Trust.

Name:	Doc 28 Notice of Void Judgments.jpg
Views:	35
Size:	415.6 KB
ID:	367

Name:	Doc 18 Notice of Void Judgments.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	411.0 KB
ID:	368

Comment