Bishop Castle Indicts Mayor SUTHERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bishop Castle Indicts Mayor SUTHERS

This Complaint took the form of NOTICE being that "chief justice" Tim TYMKOVICH is pretending from a vacant office. I have not received my copy back yet but assure you the full page copy of his oath had a big red "Refusal for Cause" across it.

Click Here to read the Complaint.
    Serious about Redemption and Trusts? Visit: www.lawfulmoneytrust.com

The Complaint was construed against Timothy TYMKOVICH rather than as an opportunity to confess and restore his authority as a federal judge. It was returned to my agent process server who forwarded it to me. The investigation is bumped up to the Circuit Executive David TIGHE. Click here to read the shortened Complaint. [The gdrive is unavailable tonight so I have attached the file too.]

Here is the letter; Click image for larger version

Name:	Instructions Circuit Executive s.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	357.0 KB
ID:	184

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Bishop Castle from across highway.jpg
Views:	63
Size:	415.9 KB
ID:	187

Because of the quasi-public nature of Bishop Castle it is important you understand its role in history. I suggest you study about trust law at www.lawfulmoneytrust.com and also, start a folder on your disk to download important documents. Take a few seconds now to glance at them, then look again as news about this historic indictment and impeachment on John William SUTHERS, the Mayor of Colorado Springs unfolds. It is difficult to see that you are participating in history, as it is being made so remember to take a look at these documents in six months too.

Read and Download this Complaint please. It is on my Google drive.

To understand better the role of this wonderful art as a symbol of unbridled imagination and astounding productive potential - Jim built this all by hand, by himself - you should note the Agreements that Jim and Phoebe entered into, to form CASTLE CHURCH - For the Redemption of the Office BISHOP. This Acknowledgement of my heritage and role as Patroon and Trustee (guardian) integrates the Warranty Deed:

acknowledgement of trust.pdf
      Warranty Deed to Trustee w receipts.pdf
      Corrective Warranty Deed w receipt.pdf

Typically as Trustee I would never disclose the signatures of the beneficiaries Jim and Phoebe by showing you Article 28, Acknowledgement of Trust. There is a lot of history behind Colorado going back to 1861 when Territorial Governor LUCIAS GILPIN issued notes to pay Union soldiers, foreshadowing the Federal Reserve Act and our new Securitization of elastic currency and national debt. In a nutshell, President BUCHANAN (just prior to LINCOLN) stole the territory as a War Chest (Auraria and Central City gold - '59'er's) to fund the Civil War, and when it came time for President LINCOLN to end the hostilities as an "extraordinary occasion", he was assassinated to retain Executive Rule. Article 28 linked here describes how to reveal the larceny, and how the Territory is regained into the public trust as intended. See the images in the following post please.

Comment

Name:	VAN PELT Coat of Arms across Hall.jpg
Size:	589.6 KB
ID:	192

This demonstrates my heritage, and Jim's too in BISHOP out loud.

Name:	Heritage Acknowledgement.jpg
Size:	291.3 KB
ID:	193

Comment

Upon default, the USDC in Colorado published the Complaint on PACER.

An extraordinary action came when Robert BRYAN in Tacoma published the default without comment from Chambers:

Attached Files

Comment

An extraordinary action came when Robert BRYAN in Tacoma published the default without comment from Chambers:

Comment

Comment

This Complaint took the form of NOTICE being that "chief justice" Tim TYMKOVICH is pretending from a vacant office. I have not received my copy back yet but assure you the full page copy of his oath had a big red "Refusal for Cause" across it.

Comment

Working...
                X