Pragmatism and Bishop Castle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pragmatism and Bishop Castle

I believe you David Merrill; Pragmatism will put an end to war. Therefore it (Bishop Castle) will be named CASTLE CHURCH - For the Redemption of the Title BISHOP.
    I could tell it meant a lot to Jim as he said that because he stood up from his folding chair. We immediately went over the designation of upper case letters and changed Title to Office as Jim was now trustee of the Resulting Trust, caused by the breach of trust of the Bishop of Rome - the POPE. Pragmatism describes the ending of Christianity as a guilt-based religion. The document/doctrine itself is designed so that there is never any final draft so if you really enjoy historical chronicling then you would probably read Pragmatism as it was when I handed it to Jim, and then when you have time read it in a more current rendition. I will update the current rendition occasionally.
    Attached Files
    Serious about Redemption and Trusts? Visit: www.lawfulmoneytrust.com

Originally posted by David Merrill View Post

I got fantastic results with these weight loss pills could tell it meant a lot to Jim as he said that because he stood up from his folding chair. We immediately went over the designation of upper case letters and changed Title to Office as Jim was now trustee of the Resulting Trust, caused by the breach of trust of the Bishop of Rome - the POPE. Pragmatism describes the ending of Christianity as a guilt-based religion. The document/doctrine itself is designed so that there is never any final draft so if you really enjoy historical chronicling then you would probably read Pragmatism as it was when I handed it to Jim, and then when you have time read it in a more current rendition. I will update the current rendition occasionally.
    Fascinating read, David. When was this updated last time, by the way?
    Last edited by Richey; 02-13-2023, 09:24 AM.

Comment

Thank you for your consideration. I have not been updating the Gospel of Pragmatism since about mid-2015 and the rendition I used here was from the time I produced the video of Jim accepting it. That was about three weeks after Jim declared the name and intention:

That is what I enjoy about Pragmatism. I can evolve in my thinking. Pay attention to idea sets that make sustainable debt possible - namely that rabbinic and papal prosbul has paved the way to abolish the Release Year.

http://tinyurl.com/DMVPATROON

I am hoping to explain similarly the state court prayer on the other thread. One day when I have time...
      Attached Files
      Serious about Redemption and Trusts? Visit: www.lawfulmoneytrust.com

Comment

Working...
      X